Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Yin and Yang


I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel on my novel. I am working on the fourth draft and while I have said this several times in the past six months, this time I mean it. It needs a few more revisions but I can finally get my arms around its generous girth.

I think I will plough through the next thirteen chapters to the end then give it a rest. November is NAtional NOvel WRIting MOnth (NaNoWriMo) so I might use the time to attempt to write a short novel. An admirable goal and worthy experiment.

Maybe I'll write about the Yin and Yang of puppies.


Speaking of which, here is a photo of Yin and Yang puppies at six days old.
I wonder if this is how they were in Emily's womb. I watched these two for over ten minutes and while they both shuffled and squirmed they stayed together in a mutual hug apparently for warmth as well as comfort. Beautiful.

No comments: